Careers Within Weatherbeeta
WEATHERBEETA is the world’s largest supplier of equestrian goods, owning and distributing a range of leading brands including WeatherBeeta , Dublin, Roma, Saxon, Korsteel, Kincade and Collegiate. The WEATHERBEETA Group, headquartered in Melbourne, started in Australia over 40 years ago. In addition to servicing the industry as a wholesaler, we have a chain of 57 franchised & company owned saddlery stores under the Horseland fascia.
WEATHERBEETA has significant businesses in the UK, USA and New Zealand as well as distribution arrangements in Europe. We pride ourselves on being leaders in our field, but retain many traditional values you would expect in a family owned business. Our UK HQ team is based remotely and our warehouse team is based in our 70,000 square foot warehouse in Rushden, Northamptonshire.
We want everyone who works for us to feel passionate about making a difference for our customers and to enjoy what they do. Here we believe that success can only be accomplished by great people performing well. We have a unique culture where our people work together to deliver the highest performance to our customers, consumers and community members.
Our vision is to be at the heart of the equestrian community and build world leading brands and that’s why we’re always looking for professionals to join our growing team and discover the rewards of working for WEATHERBEETA.
Be part of the team and make a real impact within our growing and ambitious company. Send your CV to email@example.com if you would like to be considered consider for future roles.
ERP SUPPORT ANALYST – UK based
We are hiring! Weatherbeeta is growing around the world and we are looking for an ERP Support Analyst to join the team and be based remotely in the UK. Weatherbeeta is a family owned global business founded in Australia and the global leader in equestrian products for the horse and rider. We have been in the UK for over 25 years & the USA for over 20 years. Our enviable portfolio of brands includes market leaders WeatherBeeta, Dublin and Collegiate. While our heartland is equestrian, we also have an emerging pet products business.
At Weatherbeeta, we are proud of our track record in developing talent and promoting from within but we do occasionally look to add talent to our strong team. This newly created role is to support our Microsoft Dynamics NAV infrastructure which powers our business. If you have solid experience working with NAV and have the appetite to learn more and develop your skills further, this role would be perfect for you.
There would be support and coaching available for the right candidate, enabling you to develop in the role and become a key member of our Company team. As well as the relevant experience, what you will need are the right values and behaviours to make the most out of the opportunity and the ability to be able to thrive in a fast paced continually changing environment.
The ERP Support Analyst will:
- Deliver support to NAV users – answering users’ questions and troubleshooting business tasks
- Be responsible for monitoring routine NAV job queues / daily tasks
- Monitoring EDI integrations, FTP data transfers and feed reports for customers
And through training & development:
- Provide Reporting support – Currently using ZAP and SQL web reports. Moving to Power BI
- Initial competence in PHP development to allow creation of feed reports and EDI integrations
The successful applicant will lead the delivery of the following outcomes:
First & Second Line Nav Support
- Provide day-to-day technical support to our teams for error resolution
- Provide training to our userbase on NAV functionality
- Working day to day using IT ticketing system – ZenDesk
Routine NAV tasks
- Monitor automated processes to ensure success and data integrity
- Manage system setups and user administration
- Support ad-hoc data import and export requests
- Implement integrations and automations with our business partners
- Support project teams during implementations of additional business systems – B2B solution, D365 Business Central
- Keep important IT processes documented
- Help keep our systems safe and secure
- Scope, develop and deliver projects to support business goals
- Work across departments in multi-functional teams to solve business problems
What is needed to be successful in the role?
- Must have strong understanding of the use and maintenance of ERP solution preferable Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Must possess the ability to quickly solve problems and demonstrate an analytical mindset
- Must be an Advanced level user of Excel
- Experience of basic Warehousing/WMS would be an advantage
- Experience of SQL tools to analyse and understand the structure of databases – desirable
- Must be able to demonstrate strong organisational, communication, and relationship building skills
Flexible Working & Travel
Weatherbeeta supports working away from our sites. Home working is common across our business and will be supported for this role. Due to this, any candidates hoping to be considered must have adequate internet and connectivity of at least 18-20 mbps.
A home base in the UK is required to minimise the time differences with colleagues across the Northern Hemisphere.
The job holder will be required to contact colleagues outside of normal working hours to fulfil the needs of communicating with colleagues in a global business.
Travel will be as required to meet the needs of the business.
This role would suit a candidate with around 5 years of IT experience with a solid period gained working with Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
Weatherbeeta is a great place to work, with a wonderful ethos in our small team and a strong positive culture. Therefore, if you have a passion for serving customers internal and external, NAV experience and an appetite for self-development, we look forward to receiving your application.
Please e-mail your CV/resume and covering letter, detailing your salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org - NO AGENCIES Please.
Closing date: 8th July 2022